Wednesday, September 25, 2013

CRAVE OR SAVE


I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of the famous Muse though it is a real classic that meets all the trappings of the perfect bag: big, versatile and with simple lines. It doesn't make me mad but it doesn't mean you don't have to like it either so here's the Zara's low cost alternative! :)
P.S. Don't forget to like me on Facebook: click here, it takes one second and makes me happy! :)

Non posso dire di essere un'amante della celebre Muse anche se, lo ammetto, è un grande classico che rispetta tutti i crismi della borsa perfetta: capiente e versatile ma soprattutto dalle linee semplici. Il fatto che non faccia impazzire me, però, non significa che non debba piacere neanche a voi perciò ecco qua la proposta low cost di Zara! :)
P.S. Non dimenticate di seguirmi su Facebook: cliccate qui, ci vuole un secondo e mi rende felice! :)

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/9/13 12:21

    In effetti preferisco la versione di Zara!

    Kiss
    Ale

    passa da me per un post NUOVO E DAVVERO SPECIALE!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ZARA bag waaay more.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. anche io ho adocchiato quella borsa, è proprio bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice bags. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Zara model, I had not seen, but is ideal!
    Greetings!

    Victim of my closet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...